A Day in the Life at Version 1
A look at a day in the life of our organisation
A business can appear mysterious to outsiders; what does an average day at the firm look like, and what do their people do each day? One of the most popular questions we hear from candidates applying to work at Version 1 is: what does an average workday look like?
Well, there is no easy answer. As a 1300+ person organisation, we have hundreds of teams and customers, tens of departments and multiple locations. We know that our employees are our biggest asset, so maintaining a great place to work and a culture we can be proud of is not just another company initiative; it’s embedded in everything we do. At Version 1, we are a people business, and no two days are the same here, no matter what your job is.
As such, we asked several members of our crew to outline what their day looks like. Below you can read a variety of experiences from different career paths across Version 1.
Discover a Day in the Life of Different Roles in Version 1:
Business Applications Consultant
- Helen McCreery gives an insight into her client-facing consulting role in Dublin.
- Maxim Collinson from our Edinburgh office outlines his average day.
- Mathijs Lautenbach from our DCS Cloud Consulting team discusses his role.
- Ninad Nimkhedkar from our Bangalore Digital and Cloud team tells us about his role.
- Simon Wraight from our London Digital and Cloud team discusses his varied role.
- Tanya Matthews from our UK Digital and Cloud Solutions team tells us about her role in Belfast.
Award Winning Employee Focus
Version 1 is extremely proud to hold numerous employer awards. Our accolades include:
- TOP 10 GREAT PLACE TO WORK - IRELAND
(2012 - 2020)
- HEALTH & WELLNESS AWARD
(2018 - 2020)
- TOP 50 BEST WORKPLACES IN EUROPE
(2017 - 2020)
- TOP 20 BEST LARGE WORKPLACES UK
- BEST WORKPLACE FOR WOMEN AWARD
Become part of our team - we're hiring!
Our employees have the ability to see what is really needed in every situation, the tenacity to question everything and to jump all hurdles in front of them, a total commitment to customer success and a never-ending desire to deliver results. They make a difference. And with over 1300 difference makers on our team, we’re growing in number every day. Join us?View our Careers Page
Recent News from Version 1:
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...