AWS Database Freedom – Dublin
AWS, Shannon Building, Burlington Road, Dublin 4 | 28 May 2019
Discover Database Freedom With AWS and Version 1
Database Freedom is a unique program designed to assist qualifying customers migrating from traditional database engines to cloud-native ones on AWS.
Version 1 and AWS invite you to join us at a Database Freedom morning event on the 28th of May 2019 at AWS, The Shannon Building, Burlington Road, Dublin 4.
The agenda for 28th of May is as follows:
- 8:30-9:00am Welcome-tea/coffee
- 9:00 – 11:00am Database Freedom Presentation (Topics included below)
- One to one sessions for deeper dives (optional – please request through the registration form)
- Latest trends in the database market
- Best practices for running Oracle workloads on AWS
- Workload Qualification: How to decide which applications are suitable for migration to open-source
- How others have done this successfully and the associated challenges
- Best practices of migrating from commercial databases to open-source
- Tools, expertise and programs to help your business along journey
About Database Freedom
Modern cloud-based applications must be globally available, operate with microsecond to millisecond latency, handle millions of requests per second, operate with zero downtime, cost only what is needed, and be managed efficiently. AWS meets the needs of modern applications by offering a range of purpose-built databases thereby allowing customers to focus on innovation. Learn more about Database Freedom here.
About Version 1
Experts in migrating and running complex enterprise applications in Public Cloud.
Version 1 is a leader in Enterprise Cloud services and was one of the first Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partners in Europe. We have a policy of continuous investment in technology solutions that benefit our customers. Version 1 is among the small number of Amazon Web Services Partners to have achieved advanced partner status and competency in Oracle solutions. We are committed to skills accreditation and training for our consultants and have been recognised with the 50+ certified badge. This assures customers of optimal best practice cloud implementations and we are recommended by AWS to execute AWS Well Architected Reviews on their behalf.
Database Freedom Registration
Learn more about our data protection and privacy policies.