Accelerate Programme - FAQ's
- Starting salary & benefits? We offer you a competitive package of monetary & non-monetary benefits which sets us apart from others! It’s this total package that makes Version 1 a great place to work. We know it’s not enough just to be paid well, you have to enjoy what you do, work with great people and develop your skills.
- When will the roles start? We’re currently aiming to hire 60 Associate Consultants across multiple in-takes in 2019. Once you’re hired we establish availability for in-take start dates throughout each Quarter of 2019; we then tweak the start dates to try to fit as many successful applicant’s schedules as possible.
- Where will I be located? You may be located at our Head Office or Customer sites in Dublin, Cork or Belfast, or in one of our offices across the UK (Edinburgh, Birmingham, Kent, Manchester)
- What training & certification do we offer? Version 1 pays for relevant industry standard certifications. We have a dedicated career path development programme and you will establish a certification pathway in your first quarter in Version 1. Training will depend on where you are placed, it will be relevant to the role you are in.
- How long is the graduate contract for? You will be offered a permanent role on completion of a successful 6 months’ probation period.
- How to apply? All applications must go through our online application tracking system – The link to the job spec is here. We do not accept emailed or hard copy CV’s.
- What’s the process after application? If your application matches the criteria, you will be invited to complete a psychometric assessment. If successful, the next stage is for your CV to be reviewed by a member of HR & a Technical Consultant; you will then be invited to complete a short Video Interview. The final stage is a group assessment day involving interviews and problem-solving exercises. You will be notified at every stage.
- What is the entry criteria? That you graduated in the last 3 years with at least a 2.1 in an IT related degree/conversion course.
- How long do the psychometric assessments take? 45 minutes to complete (Cognitive & Personality). You need to score 70% + in the Psychometric Tests to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Is there any preparation that can be done for it? Yes, there are sample assessments before you begin the test.
- What format are the interviews? Group interviews at an Assessment Centre. Assessment centres take place in November in our Head Office in Dublin from 9.30am-5pm.
- If I’m not available immediately, can I apply now? Yes, we are recruiting for multiple intakes throughout 2019.
- Are we looking for people in specific areas? We are looking for people in Digital Development, Cloud & Infrastructure, and Enterprise Application Technologies.
- Do you offer work permits? We cannot offer work permits for UK/NI based graduates, but we process requests for Republic of Ireland based grads who hold a stamp 1G and meet the eligibility criteria for Critical skills work permit.
- Do you offer internships or summer placements? Unfortunately, not at the moment; our main focus is the graduate programme.
- When is the closing date? The closing date is the 9th of November 2018. We typically receive over 2,000 applications, so please try complete your application ASAP.