Accelerate Programme - FAQ's
- Starting salary & benefits? We offer you a competitive package of monetary & non-monetary benefits which sets us apart from others! It’s this total package that makes Version 1 a great place to work. We know it’s not enough just to be paid well, you have to enjoy what you do, work with great people and develop your skills.
- When will the roles start? We’re currently aiming to hire 60 Associate Consultants across multiple in-takes in 2019. Once you’re hired we establish availability for in-take start dates throughout each Quarter of 2019; we then tweak the start dates to try to fit as many successful applicant’s schedules as possible.
- Where will I be located? You may be located at our Head Office or Customer sites in Dublin, Cork or Belfast, or in one of our offices across the UK (Edinburgh, Birmingham, Kent, Manchester)
- What training & certification do we offer? Version 1 pays for relevant industry standard certifications. We have a dedicated career path development programme and you will establish a certification pathway in your first quarter in Version 1. Training will depend on where you are placed, it will be relevant to the role you are in.
- How long is the graduate contract for? You will be offered a permanent role on completion of a successful 6 months’ probation period.
- How to apply? All applications must go through our online application tracking system – The link to the job spec is here. We do not accept emailed or hard copy CV’s.
- What’s the process after application? If your application matches the criteria, you will be invited to complete a psychometric assessment. If successful, the next stage is for your CV to be reviewed by a member of HR & a Technical Consultant; you will then be invited to complete a short Video Interview. The final stage is a group assessment day involving interviews and problem-solving exercises. You will be notified at every stage.
- What is the entry criteria? That you graduated in the last 3 years with at least a 2.1 in an IT related degree/conversion course.
- How long do the psychometric assessments take? 45 minutes to complete (Cognitive & Personality). You need to score 70% + in the Psychometric Tests to move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Is there any preparation that can be done for it? Yes, there are sample assessments before you begin the test.
- What format are the interviews? Group interviews at an Assessment Centre. Assessment centres take place in November in our Head Office in Dublin from 9.30am-5pm.
- If I’m not available immediately, can I apply now? Yes, we are recruiting for multiple intakes throughout 2019.
- Are we looking for people in specific areas? We are looking for people in Digital Development, Cloud & Infrastructure, and Enterprise Application Technologies.
- Do you offer work permits? We cannot offer work permits for UK/NI based graduates, but we process requests for Republic of Ireland based grads who hold a stamp 1G and meet the eligibility criteria for Critical skills work permit.
- Do you offer internships or summer placements? Unfortunately, not at the moment; our main focus is the graduate programme.
- When is the closing date? The closing date was the 9th of November 2018 for our ROI roles. You can now register your interest for our 2020 roles. We typically receive over 2,000 applications, so please try complete your application ASAP.