Version 1 Redditch
ERP Service Delivery Manager
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €128m/£112m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
Version 1 was thrilled to rank as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2019 and winner of six awards (4 Gold and 2 Silver) at the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2019, never has there been a better time to join us in an exciting career in ERP Cloud Consulting.
The success of the role of the Service Delivery Manager is built on the ‘Trust’ relationship between them and their clients. The result of this relationship is a customer with high satisfaction scores and engaged Version 1 staff, which should then translate into excellent financial performance. Version 1 is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager with excellent people management skills to join its EBS Managed Service Practice. A highly driven individual is required as they will have responsibility for several EBS/Cloud Customers. You must demonstrate an ability to build and maintain solid relationships with our customers in order to consistently deliver high satisfaction ratings. You must also be able to demonstrate solid commercial and business acumen and a track record in maximising financial performance and efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting of team costs, and project revenues
- Agree strategy with Division Head(s) and Service Portfolio Manager(s)
- Determine number of technical leads required for effective team management
- Input to service design and support for service implementation
- Internal service reporting
- Achieve and maintaining standards for ISO20000 compliance across the team
- Customer escalations or issues, problems and requirements
- Identify and progress Continual Service Improvement initiative
- Manage business risk and knowledge to ensure business continuity
- Achieve targets and improvement initiatives for customer satisfaction
- Explore and drive opportunities within existing customers for new/additional work
- Work with sales to develop new opportunities both with new and existing customers
- Service Reviews with Customers
In communication with other team leads to:
- Identify resourcing issues
- Cross team opportunities
- Cross team support requirements
- Strong customer service/relationship management experience (Customer)
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills (People)
- Strong analytical skills (Strategy, Financials)
- Strong track record in driving revenue opportunities (Strategy, Financials)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a process driven environment (Strategy, People)
- Resource Management experience: performance management, workload distribution, team development, knowledge management (People)
- Forecasting: Monthly forecasting on gross profit accounting for team costs, recurring and additional project revenues and costs (Financials)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (People, Customer)
- Self-starter. Can take on assignments, driving through contacting the appropriate parties to get them done and escalate when progress is impeded.
- A team player and self-motivated, you must demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos.
- Previous consultancy experiences a distinct advantage.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel to customer sites required. Expenses will be covered. Redditch office base (or nearest office) Remote working will be possible between assignments
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at: https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 8, 2020
IT Service Provider Version 1 today announced the establishment of a Digital Development Hub in Belfast and the creation of 70 specialist IT jobs. The Digital Development Hub will service increased customer...
News: October 7, 2020
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been crowned a Great Place to Work in Tech 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time...