Version 1 London
Microsoft Azure Platform Practice Lead
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Before I go into the details of our Microsoft Azure Platform Practice Lead needs here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
With increasingly vast seas of digital information, smart organisations can today do things that were up to now impossible; spot unseen business trends, prevent diseases, make our roads safer and so on. At Version 1 our Mission is to prove IT can make a real difference. We prove this every day and due to our continued expansion, we are searching for like-minded individuals to help us ‘take it to the next level’.
This is an exciting opportunity to become the Microsoft Azure Practice Lead in our Digital and Cloud Platform Practice. You will play a critical role in driving our thriving Azure Platform Practice forward. Version 1 has had continued success working with our customers to deliver value, innovation, and excellence.
Your main responsibilities will be within the Azure Platform practice which provides delivery excellence for our Azure Platform projects but also provides support for other Azure projects in Digital, BI&A, ERP and HCM:
- Business Development, including Technical Pre-sales, Creation of Proposals, Delivery cost estimation and management
- People Management, including technical recruitment, line management, performance management and mentoring
- Senior Architect consulting, including solution design, design documentation and technical management
- Proven consultancy experience working for a Microsoft Partner
- Possession of Azure Microsoft certifications.
- Experience in people management
- Experience as an Infrastructure/ Platform architect in the Azure space
- Business Development and Pre-sales experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- In-depth understanding of some of the Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Strong experience in some of the following DevOps tooling: Azure ARM, Terraform, PowerShell, DSC, Azure Automation, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, GitHub
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 8, 2020
IT Service Provider Version 1 today announced the establishment of a Digital Development Hub in Belfast and the creation of 70 specialist IT jobs. The Digital Development Hub will service increased customer...
News: October 7, 2020
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been crowned a Great Place to Work in Tech 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time...