Version 1 London
Senior Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications (SaaS) Technical Lead
Version 1 has ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time as a ‘Best Workplace in Europe‘ recently too.
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €128m/£112m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound, working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to be nominated for 7 awards at this year’s UKOUG Partner Awards.
As the Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications Technical Lead, you will be responsible for leading Version 1 teams across one or many client engagements where Version 1 are implementing of Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Technologies. You will provide leadership to Version 1 and Customer colleagues across key technical streams such as Data Migration, Integration, PaaS Extensions and Reporting. You will hold a senior role within the project team and have overall delivery responsibility for all technical deliverables within the project or project(s), working alongside the project manager, and colleagues in functional, testing, change management, support and architecture roles to ensure the successful go live of cloud application solutions.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following qualities
- You’ll be an experienced Technical Lead and have led and directed teams consisting of both customer and SI resources in complex project environments where Oracle Cloud Applications have been deployed.
- You’ll be a hands on technical leader with broad experience across Data Migration, Integration and Reporting and likely to have specialised in at least one of these areas during your career
- You’ll be an energetic and creative problem solver with technical curiosity to ensure evolving technology is exploited to solve emerging customer challenges
- You’ll be a strong planner, comfortable with estimating and preparing delivery plans and executing them and have experience in motivating a team to deliver to deadlines
- You’ll be comfortable in presenting concepts to a variety of stakeholders and have strong influencing and negotiating skills to ensure the most appropriate solution is delivered to meet the client requirements
As the Technical Lead, you should have knowledge of complementary platform cloud components to Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications including OACS, OICS, SOACS etc. Solid SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports/Forms, BI Publisher experience and a strong understanding of interface mechanisms in and out of Oracle Cloud including Web Services, APIs and File Based Data Import and Export (FBDI & HDL).
In addition to this :
- Experience producing technical specifications in a Fusion Cloud/Middleware environment
- Integration experience essential, ideally with OICS or at minimum a recognised middleware solution ODI, MQ\Websphere, Biztalk, Boomi, Mulesoft. Must have a clear understanding of relevant integration patterns in a SaaS environment
- Experience in developing and architecting PaaS applications e.g. Java CS, APEX CS, Visual Builder etc.
- Experience working with customers directly including technical architects, functional consultants and developers
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience with blue chip companies engaging with Senior Management and Director/CIO level as appropriate for organization size
Do you have a solid Cloud implementation experience?
Do you have proven Lead Consultant experience?
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Birmingham office or London office base but all Remote working currently
Permanent applications ideally. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 8, 2020
IT Service Provider Version 1 today announced the establishment of a Digital Development Hub in Belfast and the creation of 70 specialist IT jobs. The Digital Development Hub will service increased customer...
News: October 7, 2020
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been crowned a Great Place to Work in Tech 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time...