Version 1 London
UK&I Cloud Applications Delivery Director (Oracle Cloud SaaS)
Version 1 has ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time as a ‘Best Workplace in Europe‘ recently too.
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €140m/£126m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Our Cloud Applications practice is growing at a rapid pace driven by the needs of our customers to embrace SaaS solutions to modernise and digitise the back office to provide greater agility and value in complex and ever-changing environments. Career development opportunities abound, working not just with new technologies but in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to be nominated for 7 awards at this year’s UKOUG Partner Awards.
As the UK&I Cloud Applications Delivery Director, you’ll report directly to the Practice Head and be a senior leader within the Oracle Cloud Applications practice. You’ll be responsible for smooth delivery of projects and programmes through your team and be the point of escalation across your team of portfolio directors, programme and project managers. You’ll manage a growing portfolio currently valued at circa €10m, growing rapidly.
You will develop, manage and grow the practice, bringing in people at all levels to deliver for customers. You’ll develop a strong brand for the practice with customers as a team who delivers excellently and with employees as a great place to work. You’ll define and develop solutions which meet customer challenges and understand the commercial balance required to deliver these solutions between top and bottom line growth.
You will help shape and deliver of key proposals with the Commercial team and will be recognised by customers and colleagues as an authority in your domain and a solution oriented leader.
The role will be divided across three areas of responsibility – Customer Delivery, Commercial Growth and People Leadership. You’ll be a highly ambitious leader and will likely have held practice management roles in the past with other systems integrators, with a large team and revenues of circa €10m. Specifically, you’ll need experience and skills in three areas:
- You will have extensive experience in the ERP, EPM or HCM domains and will understand the challenges faced by C-Suite executives in delivering transformational change using SaaS solutions as a cornerstone across the Finance and HR domains.
- You will have full accountability for the delivery of end to end Customer engagements ensuring our Customer is at the heart of everything we do and that we deliver successfully for them.
- You will likely spend a considerable amount of time at Customer sites (subject to Covid-19 restrictions) or engaged in Customer forums.
- You will work closely with Commercial colleagues to build and support compelling proposals and customer offerings that your team will deliver, which will enable and support our continued growth ambition for the practice, and deliver profitable outcomes
- You will lead a team of diverse professionals across our ERP, EPM and HCM teams located across the UK, Ireland and India. You will ensure that we continue to have world class levels of engagement and that we are ensuring that our teams are suitably skilled and informed in line with the continuously changing nature of the Oracle SaaS products
- You’ll be a high energy, high impact individual who enjoys customer engagement and is comfortable with balancing multiple competing demands whilst leading and developing a diverse and highly talented team and promoting our core values
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Birmingham office or London office base but all remote working currently
Permanent applications only. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
End date for applications is 6th November 2020.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 8, 2020
IT Service Provider Version 1 today announced the establishment of a Digital Development Hub in Belfast and the creation of 70 specialist IT jobs. The Digital Development Hub will service increased customer...
News: October 7, 2020
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been crowned a Great Place to Work in Tech 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time...