Version 1 Edinburgh
Junior Workforce Analyst
Department: Business Management & Change
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
As a Junior Workforce Analyst for Version 1's Workforce Management team, you'll need to be a detail-oriented but assertive person who understands the importance of following process. We need someone who’s great with details but also has a strong sense of ownership and drive. General administration duties and data entry will be daily tasks, but you’ll have ample opportunity to take on so much more, and will quickly find yourself working with new colleagues from many parts of our business, whether that be one of our new graduates or the CEO.
You’ll take ownership of key processes around external recruitment and internal career movers, and ensure they’re executed efficiently and excellently. To do this, you’ll need to build and maintain relationships across the company at every level, but your career will hugely benefit from those relationships in return!
If you’re the right person for this role, you’ll be flexible around the changing nature of the business as we continue to evolve and develop our operations to support our rapid expansion. You’ll have the initiative and drive to identify and advocate for continual improvements and you’ll exhibit open mindedness to conflicting viewpoints and prioritise objectivity over ego.
This is an opportunity to join a small high-performance team with unparalleled room for upward growth, and best suits someone looking for a career in Workforce Management or Operations – not just a job.
Sample Duties include:
- Data entry and general administration, such as maintaining and updating various internal systems
- Helping administrate our Employee Rotation and Internal Application programme, enabling the movement of staff members between projects and practices
- Administration of our Employee Referrals programme and associated processes
- Issue Employment Contracts, liaising with our Recruitment, HR, and Legal teams as required
- Supporting the team in producing KPIs and highlighting where we are falling below expected numbers / performance
- Providing support to our talent acquisition teams in the delivery of recruitment campaigns, Ireland, UK and India
- Taking ownership of specific quarterly initiatives and Continuous Improvement activities
- Support ongoing and ad-hoc reporting needs & governance activities
- Previous administration or IT Service Desk experience with excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills
- A history of being able to prioritize entrusted tasks and work to deadlines, balancing team and individual responsibilities effectively
- Intermediate competency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- You'll have access to sensitive data, so discretion is key (previous GDPR / ISO / ITIL training is a plus, but don’t worry - we’ll provide our own!)
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Talent Acquisition Team
The Mission of Version 1’s Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging team is to create a diverse workplace where our differences are accepted and we feel that we belong. Are you ready to Bring Your Difference? Version1.com/Belonging
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 8, 2020
IT Service Provider Version 1 today announced the establishment of a Digital Development Hub in Belfast and the creation of 70 specialist IT jobs. The Digital Development Hub will service increased customer...
News: October 7, 2020
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been crowned a Great Place to Work in Tech 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time...