Version 1 Bengaluru
Azure .NET Fullstack Technical Architect
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure .NET Solutions across multiple platforms.
- Providing Microsoft Azure architecture collaboration with other Version 1 technical teams such as ERP, Oracle, Digital and Software Asset Management.
- Implementation (coding) and Delivery of Microsoft Azure .NET projects (full stack development with .NET Core and Angular or React.
- Business Development and Technical Pre-Sales for key Version 1 customers.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Version 1 and customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, Testing etc
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Assist in transition of projects to Version 1 Managed Services teams.
- Full stack .NET Development experience
- Direct experience of a range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Storage, Azure Monitoring and Security.
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments to support agile development approaches.
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions and Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Deep understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns, including micro services and message-driven architectures
- Recent hands-on developing / coding role
- It is essential that you have strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation using Azure DevOps.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions.
Version1 Talent Acquisition Consultant
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...
Blog: November 26, 2020
It can be daunting joining a new company at the best of times, but it is no doubt a harder experience in the middle of a pandemic whilst working remotely. In response, our Support Services, HR and Employee...