Version 1 Bengaluru
JDE Functional Distribution Consultant
Version 1 provide expert consulting and support services to enable our customers to maximise the benefit from their JD Edwards investment.
Version 1 is one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Western Europe, Version 1 has doubled both profitability and revenue over the last few years, while at the same time delivering consistent improvement in customer satisfaction and world-class employee engagement.
Version 1 supports a variety of products and applications, which include JD Edwards World and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and additional products that integrate with the JD Edwards toolset from the earliest versions of JD Edwards World through to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2.
Version 1 also provides additional complimentary products for JD Edwards including Approval Express, AllOut security and Purge-it!
Applications Consultant is a key member of the Managed Services Service team This position is a customer facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive fast and efficient resolution of service desk incidents and change requests, and achieve those expectations to a high standard. Although primarily a service desk support role, the consultant must be willing to travel to a client’s site, to provide appropriate level of service/support.
- Providing functional/application support, via Service Desk allocated calls and or Change Request
- Defining business requirements, conducting business analysis, providing input to system specifications, gap analysis between requirements and JDE functionality
- Documenting business processes
- Planning, designing and testing modifications, interfaces and reports for complex JDE applications
- Consulting with users, technology liaisons, applications support personnel and developers when researching solutions
- Gathering location requirements for specific JDE functional areas and performing system configuration, setup, site reviews; support prototype and integrated systems testing, Key and End User training, go live activities and post go live support
- Service delivery management
- Take part in the ‘early and late’ rota (start 08:00 – 18:00hrs cover)
- Potential participation in an out of hours, on-call rota
- Assist in the support and training of fellow colleagues
- High customer satisfaction ratings (internal & external)
- All incidents dealt with within agreed SLA/OLAs
- Skills within the service delivery team remain sufficient to meet business demands
- Quarterly objectives set during appraisal are met
Skills and Qualities:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in ERP Implementations and knowledge and experience with multiple JDE modules
- Strong JD Edwards (JDE) Manufacturing and Distribution Modules (any Advanced Warehousing and Transportation skills desirable)
- Strong desire for Service Excellence
- Able to identify and solve problems
- A passion for Service Improvement. Innovative thinker; able to turn customer requirements into workable solutions
- Flexible but methodical and thorough approach; excellent organisational and analytical skills, process oriented
- Strong business process knowledge
- Able to demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills; able to work under pressure, can meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, solution driven environment
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels (internal & external). Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
• Customer Service: ability to meet and strive to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by producing quality work and service
• Drive for Results: able to go the ‘extra mile’ to achieve tasks, objectives and targets. Demonstrates good attention to detail across all areas of work. Self-motivated.
• Teamwork: able to work together with colleagues to pool skills, ideas and resources to achieve objectives and resolve problems
• Initiative and Problem Solving: able to take ownership, accepts issues and follow up with actions to rectify
• Planning and Organising: able to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
Version 1 Talent Acquisition
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: May 4, 2021
Version 1 was honoured last week to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, placing 20th in the 2021 listings. The annual Great Place to Work-Certified™ benchmark study...
News: April 29, 2021
Version 1 was honoured today to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, ranking in the top 20 again this year. Going from strength-to-strength, Version 1 is enjoying continued...