Version 1 Dublin
Oracle ERP Project Manager
Version 1 has ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time as a ‘Best Workplace in Europe‘ recently too.
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €140m/£126m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to be nominated for 7 awards at this year’s UKOUG Partner Awards.
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire an experienced Oracle ERP Project Manager who can help us further develop our strong footing in the Oracle EBS and Fusion domains.
The role will be part of our ERP Practice, which has over 350 experienced Consultants across Consulting and Managed Services across the UK & Ireland. The practice has a depth of expertise across the Oracle stack including Database, Middleware, E-Business Suite and Business Intelligence and a cross-section of public and private sector companies across both countries. The successful candidate will be required to manage engagement risk, project planning and budgeting, resourcing plans, and project tracking activities. He/she will also be expected to manage customer communications over the lifecycle of these projects and develop strong relationships with key decision-makers. He/she will participate in staff recruitment, retention and coaching.
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Ensuring appropriately skilled resources are delivering the project and managing the availability and performance of those consultants.
- Travel to client sites as required, Ireland & UK.
- Assisting in pre-sales opportunities as and when required.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite. Core Financials experience essential.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex projects.
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 and experience of standard Project Management work practices would be an advantage.
- MS Project planning experience
- Budget, commercial and Customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of pre-sales and customer presentations.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Dublin office base but all remote working currently
Permanent applications only. Must have work permit due to timeframes. Dec/ Jan start
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...
Blog: November 26, 2020
It can be daunting joining a new company at the best of times, but it is no doubt a harder experience in the middle of a pandemic whilst working remotely. In response, our Support Services, HR and Employee...