Version 1 Dublin
Agile Business Analyst
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Tripti Lal Chandwani
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Due to continued success and growth, we are expanding our delivery team and are now looking for a Technical Business Analyst. You will be responsible for helping our teams implement technology solutions and process improvements in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product, project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders. We are looking for candidates who are hands on Business Analysts with experience in working closely with a Delivery team using Agile methodologies. You will play a central role in this digital transformation project.
- Agree and document business requirements in high quality user stories
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders
- Work closely with Business, Product Management, Project Managers, Architects and Product Owners as required to deliver detailed functional requirements and process definition
- Produce and prioritise user stories and obtain clarification on business requirements
- Support key stakeholders in identification and resolution of issue
- Facilitate and lead team interactions and communications through regular workshops
- Ensure full alignment between various internal and external teams and gain agreement to the desired outcomes
- Ensure high quality by performing testing activities to confirm that software developed meets acceptance criteria for the user stories
- Ability to analyse key areas of improvements to processes and tools
- Experience in mapping and documenting the ‘As Is’ and the desired outcomes to show the `To be’ processes
- Produce both process and data flow maps as required identifying timings, functional responsibilities etc
- Ability to self-manage the business analysis activity through to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree
- Experience in financial sector an advantage
- Self-starter with a passion for quickly learning and implementing new concepts
- Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members
- Strong relationship building and communications skills with ability to present ideas and concepts coherently to senior stakeholders
- Ability to own and manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is up to date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in handling issues, risks, dependencies and escalations
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals skills (organising meetings/calls and coordinating activities)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working with teams using Agile methodologies
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal abilities
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: May 4, 2021
Version 1 was honoured last week to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, placing 20th in the 2021 listings. The annual Great Place to Work-Certified™ benchmark study...
News: April 29, 2021
Version 1 was honoured today to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, ranking in the top 20 again this year. Going from strength-to-strength, Version 1 is enjoying continued...