Version 1 Bengaluru
Azure .NET Integrations Developer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Version 1 are one of Europe’s fastest growing IT Solution Providers who partner with some of the leading technology platforms to deliver market leading and tailored solutions to our customers. We have an opportunity for a driven, talented and passionate .Net Developer, with strong experience of Microsoft’s Azure Platform, to join our London based customer who are going through a large scale digital transformation and streamlining of their applications. As part of the Development team you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead the drive in delivering these high-profile business solutions. You will be responsible for using an API centric approach to build a platform to service a customer base of both internal and external customers. Working within a SCRUM team of analysts, developers and testers you will be taking the solutions through their full development lifecycle and will be working closely with the business. If you are a passionate Developer who likes to partner with various business units to deliver exciting, business enhancing solutions then this role is for you.
- Designing and developing lightweight, distributed components using modern leading-edge technologies
- Bringing your experience as a full-stack developer to produce these businesses enhancing applications and software
- Promoting and contributing to a continuous improvement model through continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Participating in SCRUM practices and ceremonies to ensure early value is being delivered to users
The key skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong experience of the Microsoft Azure platform, particularly PaaS components
- Strong .NET Development experience
- Knowledge/understanding of serverless computing
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
Other desirable skills include:
- Apigee development experience
- Experience of both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Powershell
- Continuous Integration experience, Atlassian Suite knowledge (Jira in particular)
- Testing approaches such as TDD and BDD, the Spock testing framework preferable
- Dev Ops (Jenkins, VSTS)
You will be rewarded with a role that will give you exposure across the business and your solutions will have a wide reaching and real impact. This is a company that operates in an Agile Development environment and you will be part of regular Scrums with short sprint cycles with a focus on delivery of solutions that are fit for purpose.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...
Blog: November 26, 2020
It can be daunting joining a new company at the best of times, but it is no doubt a harder experience in the middle of a pandemic whilst working remotely. In response, our Support Services, HR and Employee...