Version 1 Dublin
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Tripti Lal Chandwani
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Are you an experienced Test Lead and looking for the next challenge? If yes then this role could be the one for you !! Keep Reading!!
The individual is responsible to directs and manages the full test project-life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. Responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to key business users and program stakeholders. Provides management for the team in planning, designing, and developing test and QA frameworks and procedures relating to quality whilst meeting on-time and project goals.
- Develops Enterprise-Level Test Strategies in both automated and manual test environments for concurrent client projects
- Directs and mentors teams with diverse scope in a mix of agile and waterfall development and test models
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed quality, timescale and are signed off. Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilization target by managing the key performance indicators of the team
- Uses project planning tools and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs. Develops a fit-for-purpose reporting mechanism applicable to all audiences, both business and technical
- Responsible for overall test plans design, development, and sign-off. Owns the test scripts development lifecycle across all test phases – both technical and business – and ensures they meet the agreed standards for the client
- Specifies the test environment(s) for whole life-cycle testing and ensuring it reflects technical and business requirements for execution. Consults with key business and project stakeholders to ensure application design is optimized for testability.
- Specifies the test data strategy for all environment(s) ensuring it reflects the test requirements for execution and GDPR
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work, and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
- Provides quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals, and direction of a team/teams.
- Diagnoses problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions. Can proactively anticipate and prevent problems, facilitate buy-in, and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues. Identifies potential consequences and risk levels.
- Creates quality assurance procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach. Defines and implements quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention.
- Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field, or equivalent work experience, ISTQB Advanced
- Excellent client-facing skills, as an expert in their field has experience of influencing client decision-making and direction, take time to establish underlying needs of the client beyond those initially expressed.
- Applies insight, originality, and a broad perspective to generate innovative technical solutions.
- Experience in introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Strong theoretical knowledge in quality assurance methodologies, applying standards and specialist quality assurance expertise to deliver whilst providing effective management to teams.
- Extensive application/technology and domain knowledge and have recognized expertise in QA Management including participating in the identification of and planning for future resource needs
- Experience in providing technical management and being responsible for overall test plan design and processes and experience in quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects.
- Experience in diagnosing problems using formal problem-solving tools and techniques from multiple angles and probing underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Experience in advising clients and clearly communicating the benefits of implementing specific quality assurance solutions and identifying areas to add value.
- Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
- Project Management qualification
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...
Blog: November 26, 2020
It can be daunting joining a new company at the best of times, but it is no doubt a harder experience in the middle of a pandemic whilst working remotely. In response, our Support Services, HR and Employee...