Version 1 Redditch
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
Version 1 has ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time as a ‘Best Workplace in Europe‘ recently too.
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£126m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a1400 strong, €140/£127 revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
Version 1 seeks an experienced support consultant who can support the primary Financials Modules. The successful candidate will join our UK based Oracle ERP Functional team in Managed services, forming part of Version 1’s ERP Cloud Practice. Candidate should be customer-focused and process driven with great documentation skills.
Daily tasks include:
- Provide day to day application support for a variety of clients.
- Requirements gathering and documentation for business changes.
- Work with technical consultants to deliver client requirements.
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure all requests for change are properly designed, assessed, prioritized and managed through to completion.
- Assist with transitioning clients into support post R12 upgrade projects and from competitors.
- Identifying persistent problems and work with key stakeholders to address the root causes.
- Providing end user application and functionality training.
- Creating test plans and coordinating testing with the different stakeholders.
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building.
- Help ensure that MS ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Strong evidence of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12, ideally with some Cloud experience. Excellent knowledge of Financials, i.e. GL, AP, AR, CM, FA Tax. Additional financials and or other stack modules, for example, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HR and or Project Accounting would be ideal or a mix in more than one of these.
- Implementation experience in other Oracle modules such as Supply Chain, Projects, HRMS advantageous.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organised and self-motivated.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote but you MUST be UK based (GDPR).
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...