Version 1 Dublin
Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications SaaS Maximise Technical Lead
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €128m/£112m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound, working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
Version 1 was thrilled to rank as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2019 and winner of six awards (4 Gold and 2 Silver) at the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2019, never has there been a better time to join us in an exciting career in ERP Cloud Consulting.
At Version 1 our Mission is to prove IT can make a real difference. We prove this every day and due to our continued expansion, we are searching for like-minded individuals to help us ‘take it to the next level’. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our core values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different, and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
Our ERP Maximise solution (https://www.version1.com/it-service/erp/maximise/) comprises a bespoke suite of services to accelerate our Customers SaaS implementation of Oracle Cloud Applications Cloud ERP and HCM Cloud applications and optimise ongoing management in the Cloud. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications Technical Lead to join our Technology and Innovation Practice. A permanent position, you will play a critical role in driving our Maximise solution forward.
As the Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications Technical Lead for our accelerator solution – Maximise https://www.version1.com/it-service/erp/maximise/), you will be responsible for leading the Version 1 Maximise technical team in deliveries across one or many client engagements where Version 1 are implementing of Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Technologies. You will work closely with the Maximise Product Owner and Lead Architect to provide leadership to Version 1 delivery teams across key technical streams such as Data Migration, Integration, PaaS Extensions and Reporting. You will hold a senior role within the project team and have overall delivery responsibility for all technical deliverables within the Maximise roadmap, working alongside the project manager, and colleagues in functional, testing, change management, support and architecture roles to ensure the successful go live of cloud application solutions.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following qualities
1. You’ll have a proven track record of successful technical delivery and lead experience in a consulting organisation
2. You’ll be comfortable in presenting concepts to a variety of stakeholders and have strong influencing and negotiating skills to ensure the most appropriate solution is delivered to meet the requirements
3. You’ll be an experienced Technical Lead and have led and directed teams consisting of both customer and SI resources in complex project environments where Oracle Cloud Applications have been deployed.
4. You’ll be a hands-on technical leader in defining and delivering solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement and strong communications and collaboration among the technical team
5. You’ll be an energetic and creative problem solver with technical curiosity to ensure evolving technology is exploited to solve emerging customer challenges
6. You’ll be a strong planner, comfortable with estimating and preparing delivery plans and executing them and have experience in motivating a team to deliver to deadlines
7. You will have a track record in building and developing teams, working with a mix of skillsets across geographic locations
8. You will ensure work is delivered to timeline and budget and identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
9. You will play a key role in the production and maintenance of the technical artefacts needed to deliver our solutions, ensuring our solutions meet the high-quality expectations of our customers
10. Build strong relationships with the senior management team within the practice with respect to timelines, budget and resource usag
You will have experience in the Oracle ERP, EPM or HCM application domains and will appreciate the challenges faced by customers and technical teams in migrating to Cloud Applications and PaaS technologies such as OIC and OAC. Solid SQL, PL/SQL, XML and XSLT knowledge and experience, BI Publisher experience and a strong understanding of interface mechanisms in and out of Oracle Cloud including Web Services, APIs and File Based Data Import and Export (FBDI & HDL).
In addition to this :
- Experience producing technical specifications in a Fusion Cloud/Middleware environment
- Integration experience essential, ideally with OICS or at minimum a recognised middleware. You must have a clear understanding of relevant integration patterns in a SaaS environment
- Experience in developing and architecting PaaS applications e.g. Java CS, APEX CS, Visual Builder etc.
- Experience working with customers directly including technical architects, functional consultants and developers
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience with blue chip companies engaging with Senior Management as appropriate for organization size
Do you have a solid Cloud implementation experience using OIC?
Do you have proven Lead Consultant experience?
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote but you MUST be Ireland or UK based.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...