Version 1 Dublin
Application Service Owner
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
The Service Owner is primarily focused on the day-to-management of the Service Desk service and its associated vendor. The role holder will provide a point-of-contact for service escalations by internal customers and through the issues raised by the IT Service Delivery Manager from meeting with business. The role holder will also provide assurance that the service desk is meeting compliance and reporting requirements.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, the role holder will be accountable for the performance of the specific services within their portfolio, whilst operating to a consistent set of procedures and standards
The role holder will be responsible for the following:
· Day-to-Day management of the Service Desk service and its associated vendor.
· Act as a point-of-contact for service escalations by internal customers and through the issues raised by the IT Service Delivery Manager from meeting with business.
· Providing assurance that the service desk is meeting compliance and reporting requirements.
· Assisting in service meetings with management and business stakeholders and acting as a point of contact with the business owners to:
o keep them current on activities and
o ensure awareness of business needs
· Assisting with the Change Advisory Board (CAB) to make positive changes to the service delivery model without disrupting business
· Understanding the scope of services within the specific portfolio they have been assigned
· Acting as an interface for a defined range of services to key stakeholders in the business
· Understanding and interpreting the consequence of technical and operational changes that will be implemented by the broader team
· Reviewing and analysing day to day operations against their service portfolio to ensure service level commitments are being met, developing and tracking progress against Service Improvement Plans as required
· Understanding the pipeline of change for their service portfolio, ensure that all changes are deployed by the team on a controlled basis and review any consequences of changes including impact on related incidents
· Participating in internal and external audits, and close out any findings
· Acting as the Incident Manager for all incidents relating to their portfolio of services within business hours
· Reporting on KPIs associated with the defined service levels.
· 3- 5 years experience in Service Delivery and Incident Management
· Knowledge of Service Delivery and Incident Management processes, procedures and standards
· Third level qualification in IT, Business or Commerce
· ITIL and Project Management certification
· Excellent stakeholder management skills, both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong services and customer orientation
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...