Version 1 Cork
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to hire an experienced Scrum Master who can help us further develop our strong footing in the business consulting domain.
Ideally, you will come from a software development background and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in agile development /SCRUM Master/Agile Team Management. You should be experienced in full development project life cycle implementations and have experience working with a relevant methodology.
Possessing excellent facilitation, communication and presentation skills, you will have the ability to deal with all levels of a client organisation and an ability to manage scope, RAID, resources and budget delivering projects to achieve their intended business outcomes. A team player and self-motivated, you will demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos and an ability to develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders and ensure their needs are met.
Please note that Version 1 are not able to provide employment sponsorship, you must have the legal right to live & work in the Rep of Ireland.
Agile Process Management:
- Understanding of the Agile Manifesto.
- SCRUM Master – ability to manage a SCRUM development team.
- SCRUM Task dashboarding & Kanban workflow management.
- Responsible for product backlog management and reporting regularly to the client.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Project Budget development.
- Manage and prioritize V1 Development Resource Work (Agile approach).
- Project Status Reporting.
- Customer Liaison (Support Issues, Schedule, Requirements, Testing).
- Resource planning, budget management.
- Requirements review and development.
- User Requirements Specification.
- Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Project and Ticket management experience.
- Team management experience.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Scrum Master
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Budget management, commercial and Customer experience.
- Full SDLC, ideally in a Microsoft development environment.
- Excellent team motivator.
- Proven track record in successfully delivery fixed price engagements.
- Strong Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Experience in using standard Project Management and MS Office tools incl. MS Project, Excel, Word and Visio.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP Certification is desirable.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...