Version 1 Dublin
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Tripti Lal Chandwani
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to help design, develop and support customer IT business systems, mobile apps, and portals.
- Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, triage, and debugging of Angular 2+ applications.
- Ensure that all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, documented, implemented and integration tested.
- Produce detailed technical specifications based on business requirements documents.
- Ensure that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
- Perform (and support) technical & design reviews of your own and other IT projects.
- Unit test all your code prior to release to ensure quality solutions are delivered. Provide additional support on delivered code when necessary.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts, Testing, and Support teams to ensure all technical requirements for new projects are captured, designed, and developed according to those requirements.
- Ensure urgent customer issues are resolved through triaging, troubleshooting, and quickly applying solutions to any identified problems.
- Work on collaborative cross-technology and cross-division projects which interact with a range of business logic interfaces & systems.
- Hold a third level degree or appropriate professional qualification with overall 3+ years of experience, with a passion for front-end development.
- Proven hands-on experience of development in Angular 2 or above Framework.
- Solid experience in accessible web application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Proven expertise with modern front-end libraries and frameworks such as Angular 2+, Bootstrap, or Material Design.
- Experience of some/all of the following technologies – OpenAPI, Progressive Web Apps, Service Workers, OpenID Connect and OAuth protocols, Mobile-First Development, Front-end CI pipelines, Testing tools – Karma/Jasmine/Protractor
- Experience in developing J2E applications that integrate into a relational database backend (Oracle).
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile applications using Cordova or Ionic frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of relational databases.
- Good knowledge of version control systems like SVN & GIT, build automation tools like Maven & Gradle, and bug management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment, or Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...