Version 1 Bengaluru
ERP L1 Oracle Functional consultant
Kick start your career through guidance from a very experienced functional team together for over 6 years, you will benefit from their wealth of knowledge and camaraderie as you develop towards becoming a first-rate Oracle e-Business Suite functional consultant
Benefit from both on-the-job training alongside formal ‘Oracle provided’ training courses, gaining Oracle certifications as you progress towards ‘Specialist’ status.
Learn what it takes to work as part of an IT service provider team: core value application, soft-skills, client facing skills, project administration and service delivery administration requirements, to name just a few.
Work for one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Western Europe, one that places employee engagement as a strategic measurement of their success.
Successful candidate will work alongside Level 1 Oracle E-business DBA, Functional and Technical Consultants. This role will be part of an initiative to create stability and continuity on the Level 1 team with this being a long-term permanent position as a Level 1 consultant. Successful candidate ideally has some experience in Oracle E-business or similar ERP type application. Candidate should be customer focused and process driven with great documentation skills. The role will be office based with a future requirement to complete some limited customer onsite support.
- Service Desk shift – Triaging new incidents in call logging system ServiceNow
- Level 1 support for our customers ERP Systems – user setups, initial troubleshooting, gathering additional information
- Co-ordination and contribution to the monthly and weekly scheduled customer status reports
- Management of the monthly and weekly reporting cycle
- Ensuring CSIP/customer recommendations are up to date and driven through
- Liaising with marketing and senior management on newsletter items to be included
- Driving KPI and ISO - Ensure that ServiceNow tickets are kept up-to-date and accurate and ensure that all notes and associated information relating to calls are added to the system in an appropriate manner and agreed customer SLAs are met
- Assist with creating knowledge documentation and sharing knowledge with the team Liaise with 3rd party Service Providers on incidents
- Project support – assist with testing or supervised configuration where required
- Adhering to client operational procedures and conducting daily checks
- Driving initiatives to streamline our processes
- IT related degree or higher education qualification.
- Candidates MUST have a desire to develop their career within the IT services industry, beginning with Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks and work to service level agreements
- Ability to work as part of a team or to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Individual will display Drive, initiative, organizational skills, pro-activity and a keenness to learn
- Proven ability with IT systems (bespoke or packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse, and publish data whilst collecting details of any follow-on activity
- An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies, procedures and deadlines, whilst multi-tasking
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous customer service role/technical support role advantageous
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Previous exposure (and certification) to IT industry level tools and methodologies. E.g. Software delivery Lifecycle, ITIL, SCRUM, Agile.
- 2 years’ experience of Oracle e-Business Suite (Financials or SCM)
- Previous experience of using/writing SQL queries (or an equivalent language)
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...