Version 1 Redditch
Oracle Cloud P2P Functional Consultant
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Version 1 is ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
You will ideally have prior experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite and have recent proven experience of implementing an Oracle Cloud ERP. Strong Implementation experience in Procurement and Payables modules is a must, with a minimum of 2 years P2P Functional experience on Oracle Cloud. Accounting qualification or equivalent is advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years P2P Functional experience on Oracle Cloud with full lifecycle experience of ERP Procurement implementation on Oracle Cloud and previous experience on Oracle EBS R11/12
- Experience of Procurement and Payables, Knowledge of other modules such as Inventory, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets or General Ledger is highly desirable.
- The ability to capture Reporting Requirements both Strategic and Transactional
- Ideally used Reporting Solutions i.e. OTBI
- Knowledge of Reconciling of Oracle Subledger
- Experienced Procurement Business Units supporting one or more Businesses
- Developed approval rules for all forms of purchasing documents i.e. Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions.
- Designed procurement categories. Experience of integration with one or more external marketplaces.
Verifiable P2P experience in several of the following is desirable.
- Requirements gathering and fit/gap analysis
- Business analysis and functional specification development skills
- Functional prototyping and/or conference room pilots
- Data Migration experience, reconciliation and integration
- Testing, all relevant phases
- Preparing Key user training / Knowledge transfer
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
- Highly Organised and self-motivated
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote but MUST be based in the UK for GDPR compliance.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.
Please note: Version 1 has an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...