Version 1 Edinburgh
Oracle EBS/Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Version 1 is ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
- Will be building a support team up for Level 1 and Level 2 consultants for customer on Cloud SaaS – it will be a centralised team.
- Based onsite initially for 3-6 months for 3days/wk in Aberdeen.
- Will be liaising with End Users/Superuser to bring them into the team.
- Working closely with the Support SI to ensure tickets are being progressed.
- Helping train the team on triaging tickets etc.
- Reports to Head of Operations.
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting of team costs, and project revenues.
- Agree strategy with Division Head(s) and Service Portfolio Manager(s).
- Determine number of technical leads required for effective team management.
- Input to service design and support for service implementation.
- Internal service reporting.
- Achieve and maintaining standards for ISO20000 compliance across the team.
- Explore and drive opportunities within existing customers for new/additional work
- Work with sales to develop new opportunities both with new and existing customers
- Service Reviews with Customers
You will be in communication with other team leads, to:
- Identify resourcing issues.
- Cross team opportunities.
- Cross team support requirements.
- Customer escalations or issues, problems, and requirements.
- Achieve targets and improvement initiatives for customer satisfaction.
- Manage business risk and knowledge to ensure business continuity.
- Identify and progress Continual Service Improvement initiative.
- Strong customer service/relationship management experience (Customer)
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills (People)
- Strong analytical skills (Strategy, Financials)
- Strong track record in driving revenue opportunities (Strategy, Financials)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a process driven environment (Strategy, People)
- Resource Management experience: performance management, workload distribution, team development, knowledge management (People)
- Forecasting: Monthly forecasting on gross profit accounting for team costs, recurring and additional project revenues and costs (Financials)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (People, Customer)
- Self-starter. Can take on assignments, driving through contacting the appropriate parties to get them done and escalate when progress is impeded.
- A team player and self-motivated, you must demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos.
- Previous consultancy experiences a distinct advantage.
- Support background is essential
- Cloud SaaS back preferable
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing Oracle ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Based on site in Aberdeen 3days/wk.
Permanent applications only. Must have work permit due to timeframes and eligible for BPSS clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...