Version 1 Redditch
Senior Microsoft Applications Consultant
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are more than just another IT services company - we are 1400+ leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. We are celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our Core Values.
We are looking to bring in an experienced Microsoft Business Applications Senior Consultant to focus on Office 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform with Microsoft Cloud exposure to join our UK Digital, Data & Cloud Solutions Practice.
You will be integral to the growth of the Digital, Data & Cloud Solutions Practice, working with the Practice Leads on business development through presales activities, including direct customer engagements, contributing to proposals, and delivering consultancy engagements.
The Practice is currently very active in the Microsoft applications landscape, focused by growing demand from our customers for speed of deployment, scalability, and greater cost efficiencies.
- You will work across Microsoft SaaS technology, including Office 365 and Dynamics 365. The solutions will be on-premises, progressively cloud-based and we will utilise your Microsoft 365 and Azure Cloud experience
- Designing, implementing, and delivering enterprise solutions will be a part of your role
- Mentoring other members of the Practice and transferring your skills. We are growing and see this role as a key developer of future talent.
- You will be involved in commercial activities to drive Practice growth, including pre-sales/business development
- Assist in planning, estimation, and delivery of projects
- Working with a diverse client base, and multiple project opportunities
- Be an evangelist for the Modern Workplace, leveraging Microsoft Cloud and Low Code Technologies, including Azure, Power Platform, Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
- Be involved in the tech community and an active observer of the latest trends and technologies
- Significant solution design experience and able to work hands-on as a Developer
- Requirements gathering and analysis experience, the experience of running workshops and presentation know-how
- You will be able to take on assignments, driving through projects, contacting the appropriate parties to get them done and escalate when progress is impeded.
- You can deal with all levels of a client organisation, with a proven track record sizing and scoping business requirements into clearly defined specifications. You will use your consultancy experience to bring these business requirements to a successful solution.
- Being able to work as a team is essential and you will be able to demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos. This means working across multiple projects, and in a project team environment, across waterfall and agile methodologies
Before you apply to our .Net Software Engineer need, here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...