Version 1 Dublin
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Tripti Lal Chandwani
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
We are looking for a talented Automation Tester to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of testing and design within the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design, and development of our client's core products as well as playing a key part in the continual refinement and execution of our client’s dynamic test platforms. We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands-on, able to contribute individually, and should have experience within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Business Analysts, Developers and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution
- Define and execute test automation strategies and scripts
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- Create new and maintain existing automated test suites to stay current with new product features
- Preparation of test data and test environments to support testing
- Troubleshooting and isolating problems encountered during testing; triage and root cause analysis
- Reporting and tracking of issues in the JIRA ticketing system, keeping information up to date
- Design, development, and execution of test cases-based requirements and user stories
- 4+ years Test Automation experience
- Building front end test automation suites with tools such as Selenium / Cypress / Other
- Experience building API test automation suites with tools such as Rest-Assured / Postman / Other
- In addition to the scripting of automated tests, solid experience in automation framework development/design is required
- Experience working with BDD tools such as cucumber
- Manual testing of front end web applications
- Understands messaging testing across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of git source code control, code review tools, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to define test strategy/test approach/requirements traceability documentation and provision of test completion reports.
- Experience with web application and web service testing, preferably REST
- Automation framework development
- Exposure to the following or similar: Selenium, Rest-Assured, Cucumber, Postman, Git, Jenkins, Maven.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...