Version 1 Bengaluru
Managed Services Manager
Version 1 has ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time as a ‘Best Workplace in Europe‘ recently too.
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards
We are looking for an experienced Managed Service Manager with experience in a multi-client environment. The role will require experience and capability of leading teams (technical, functional, L1, DBA), client & stakeholder management, ITIL processes, change management, shift management, and all the other disciplines required for support. Furthermore, the role will include all other aspects of ERP knowledge, i.e. functional/technical/DBA knowledge, system and business process advice, and guidance.
Daily tasks include:
- Lead the end to end managed services teams in SDC which includes L1, functional, technical and DBA
- Good understanding of Oracle ERP as a SME in functional/technical/DBA
- Experience in managing client expectation, preferably on a multi client environment. Account management experience will be a value add.
- Manage shift rota, client & internal reporting, escalations, prioritisation, resource utilisation
- Experience in ITIL processes and following it on support and enhancement projects. Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Ensure that the clients are kept up to date with latest updates from Oracle to ensure compliance with latest legislation.
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards
- Work with project/service delivery managers for project execution through the software development lifecycle using the defined standards
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Provide presales support where requested for projects that involve SDC.
- Building new capability on new technology, functionality as per the requirement
- Contribute to the practice repository of reusable components and IPs that can be leveraged for future projects
You will have:
- 10+ years’ experience in Oracle ERP domain and has recent hands-on experience.
- Support/Implementation experience in Oracle ERP both on EBS and Cloud.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Effectively managing teams to provide seamless support to clients, planning career paths.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex systems.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organized and self-motivated.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Tel: Recruiter Phone
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...