Version 1 Redditch
Senior Oracle Payroll Cloud Consultant
Version 1 is ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Version 1 are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Oracle Functional Consultant who is passionate about Oracle technologies to join their multi award winning ERP Practice.
Version 1 are an Oracle Platinum Partner and have an increasing number of very significant UK clients; with whom we are working with to deliver solutions based on Oracle technologies. The role will sit in our ERP Practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for configuring and rolling-out out an HR/Payroll solution for our clients on Oracle HCM Cloud. You will identify any additional requirements and develop appropriate solutions. OTL experience a distinct advantage along with any other Financial or Procurement modules.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle Unified Method (OUM) methodology.
- Configuring Oracle HCM Cloud and UK Payroll to meet the clients’ requirements.
- Support clients through full UAT lifecycles, parallel runs and Go Live.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients and support team including updates on latest legislative changes and bug fixes from Oracle.
- User Training.
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards.
- Liaising with Oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Provide the required support to team members responsible for delivery of technical objects.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Implementation experience of Oracle HCM Cloud including Core HR, Global Payroll and UK Payroll is essential.
- Strong configuration skills in fast formula, element design, payroll process flows and calculation cards.
- Ability to drive workshops with customers, take a lead of defining requirements and convey solutioning to cloud projects.
- Good understanding of UK Payroll legislation
- Experience in other Oracle modules such as Oracle Time and Labour, Absence Management and Benefits would be preferred.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system configuration and personalisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working effectively within a team.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organised and self-motivated.
Skills we admire:
- SQL skills and experience of BI Publisher.
- Functional and Technical problem investigation skills.
- Additional Oracle module experience e.g. Financials, Procurement.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK. Check out our Oracle Applications Day here https://www.version1.com/ev-cld-ocl-apps-day/
All roles are currently remote but you MUST be UK or Ireland based.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...