Version 1 Remote, United Kingdom
Senior Front End Developer Angular Azure
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance ‘theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference”.
We are looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer to join Version 1 who is able and capable to lead the way with Front End technology.
Version 1 is lead by technologists who are highly motivated in combining the art of design within the art of development striving to live to Version 1's core values such as "Excellence".
You will be joining a major central government programme of work, defining and influencing real change to a historical system on this feel-good project. As you drive the Front End development forward you will also be mentoring members of the team and be a Front End leader.
We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. You will be hands-on, able to contribute individually and will be working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, technical architects, UX/UI designers, and other team members to understand business requirements and drive the solution design and development of our digital products.
- Ensure code meets the requirements and is in accordance with our architectural and front-end coding standards and patterns.
- Optimising applications using best practices for performance.
- Propose any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and the development of best practices.
- Contribute to our shared component libraries and build modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Provide mentorship for more junior members of the team and share knowledge of your skillsets out to the wider team.
- You will have an extensive background in front-end development with significant experience working with Angular 2+ applications
- Experience developing customer-facing UI’s
- Experienced operating within Agile methodologies
- Working experience within a Senior Development role
Before you apply to our Senior Front End Developer need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...