Version 1 Dublin
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Tripti Lal Chandwani
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1300+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big, and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft, and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Senior Angular Developer to join our Development team. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual design and development of our clients’ products. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience within a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution.
- Develop interfaces for web applications.
- Develop high quality, efficient, reusable code, and libraries for future use.
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices.
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features.
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- Strong hands-on development with Angular 8+
- Reactive Programming experience with RxJS. Experience with Reactive Forms is a plus.
- Familiarity with build tools including Angular CLI and NPM.
- Experience with Angular Material or Bootstrap design frameworks.
- Ability to perform Unit Testing, writing test cases using Karma, Protractor.
- Experience with source control. E.g., Git, Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge working with Restful APIs.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Understand the architecture of a large enterprise system.
- Experience with using Jira and the Atlassian Suite.
- Comfortable working remotely and taking ownership of tasks.
- Great communication skills.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: May 4, 2021
Version 1 was honoured last week to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, placing 20th in the 2021 listings. The annual Great Place to Work-Certified™ benchmark study...
News: April 29, 2021
Version 1 was honoured today to have been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for the third time, ranking in the top 20 again this year. Going from strength-to-strength, Version 1 is enjoying continued...