Version 1 Dublin
Azure B2C/IAM Developer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft, and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by commitment to our Core Values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our employees agree; we were delighted to have been officially recognised as a Best Large Workplace in the UK, Ireland, and Europe this year.
Whilst Version 1 is a great and happy place to work, it is not an easy place to work. Version 1 is rewarding with plenty of room for growth, but it is also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role so that you always feel that your career is progressing. If this sounds appealing to you, you could be a good culture fit for our latest Azure B2C IAM Developer role.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft, and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we will invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with other Version 1 technical teams such as ERP, Oracle, Digital and Software Asset Management.
- Implementation and Delivery of Microsoft Azure projects.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., architecture, configuration, and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Version 1 and customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, Testing etc
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Assist in transition of projects to Version 1 Managed Services teams.
- Experience in the Microsoft Azure Cloud more specifically in identity and security related services like Azure AD B2C and Azure AD.
- Proven knowledge of Open Id Connect, OAuth 2 and SAML
- Experience with XML, .NET, REST and object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java.
- Experience with front end technologies, HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Experience with front end SPA frameworks like Angular/React. (Desirable)
- Experience of setting up, deploying, and managing multiple environments to support agile development approaches.
- Good understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns.
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Azure Security Engineer certifications. (Desirable)
- Recent hands-on experience with a DevOps toolset.
- It is essential that you have strong, in-depth, and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Microsoft Azure Platform as A Service (PaaS) products such as App Services, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services.
- Knowledge of Git, scripting, and deployment automation tools like ARM templates, Terraform or PowerShell.
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 11, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? My background is not typical for someone working in a tech company. After...
Blog: June 1, 2021
I joined Version 1 remotely as a Delivery Manager in November 2020, however, my journey with Version 1 started a little before that. In March 2020, I was unemployed. I had been out of work for a few months...