Version 1 London
Oracle Cloud Applications Portfolio Director
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1500 strong, €160m/£138m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Our Cloud Applications practice is growing at a rapid pace driven by the needs of our customers to embrace SaaS solutions to modernise and digitise the back office to provide greater agility and value in complex and ever-changing environments. Career development opportunities abound, working not just with new technologies but in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
As the Cloud Applications Portfolio Director, you’ll be a leader within the Oracle Cloud Applications practice and will provide commercial, delivery and people leadership in your role. You will report directly to the Practice Head and work with senior colleagues across the delivery and commercial sections of the practice.
You’ll be a highly ambitious leader and will likely have held portfolio or programme management roles management roles in the past with responsibility for budgets in the region of €/£1 to €/£5m.. You will have extensive experience in the ERP, EPM or HCM domains and will understand the challenges in delivering transformational change using SaaS solutions as a cornerstone across the Finance and HR domains. You will be seen as a central in the shaping and delivery of key proposals and will be recognised by customers and colleagues as an authority in your domain and a solution-oriented leader.
You will have experience in managing and growing a portfolio or large, and you will be passionate about defining and developing solutions which meet customer challenges and understand the commercial balance required to deliver these solutions between top and bottom line growth. You’ll be a high energy, high impact individual who enjoys customer engagement and is comfortable with balancing multiple competing demands whilst leading and developing a diverse and highly talented team and promoting our core values right across the delivery team.
The role will be divided across three areas of responsibility – Customer Delivery, Commercial Growth and People Leadership.
- You will have full accountability for the delivery of end to end Customer engagements ensuring our Customer is at the heart of everything we do and that we deliver successfully for them.
- You will likely spend a considerable amount of time at Customer sites (subject to Covid-19 restrictions) or engaged in Customer forums.
- You will work closely with Commercial colleagues to build and support compelling proposals and customer offerings which will enable and support our continued growth ambition for the practice, and deliver profitable outcomes
- You will lead a team of diverse professionals across our ERP, EPM and HCM teams located across the UK, Ireland and India. You will ensure that we continue to have world class levels of engagement and that we are ensuring that our teams are suitably skilled and informed in line with the continuously changing nature of the Oracle SaaS products
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing Oracle ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Birmingham office or London office base but all remote working currently
Permanent applications only. Must have work permit due to timeframes and eligible for BPSS clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 11, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? My background is not typical for someone working in a tech company. After...
Blog: June 1, 2021
I joined Version 1 remotely as a Delivery Manager in November 2020, however, my journey with Version 1 started a little before that. In March 2020, I was unemployed. I had been out of work for a few months...