Version 1 United Kingdom
Senior Oracle Cloud Functional Financials Consultant
Version 1 is ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1500 strong, €60m/£138m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We are looking for experienced implementation consultants who can implement the primary Financials and Procurement Oracle Cloud modules. The role will require experience and capability of requirements definition, design and gap analysis, application configuration, functional support of technical activities such as data migration and integration, leading solution validation workshops, testing support, training delivery, post give live support and other related aspects of functional implementation advice and guidance.
The successful applicant will have experience in the following areas with customer-facing skills preferred:
- Oracle Cloud (SaaS): General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Cash Management, Tax, Subledger Accounting, Procurement (including Self Service), Assets and Expenses.
- Oracle Cloud Reporting: Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence, Financial Reporting Studio and Smartview.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM and/or AIM methodology.
- Creation of high-quality functional specification documentation which can be used to detail business process and enable technical build where integrations are required between Oracle Cloud ERP and peripheral systems.
- Support the client through full testing lifecycles and Go Live including test script creation.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/support team including key user training.
- Management of change requests through the development and testing lifecycle confirming to project management standards and scope
- Liaising with Oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Ensure that clients are supported and kept up to date with latest Oracle Cloud quarterly releases.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Advising clients on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Effectively communicating and driving project deliverables
- Completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Providing status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
- Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Participation in sales cycles through providing subject/technical matter expertise, estimating work, development of sales proposals and statements of work
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote but MUST be based in the UK for GDPR compliance.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.
Please note: Version 1 has an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 11, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? My background is not typical for someone working in a tech company. After...
Blog: June 1, 2021
I joined Version 1 remotely as a Delivery Manager in November 2020, however, my journey with Version 1 started a little before that. In March 2020, I was unemployed. I had been out of work for a few months...