Version 1 Belfast
Data Integration Lead
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
Version 1 is having an incredibly successful 2021 and this is on the back of a successful 2020. Growth through successful delivery, combined with an excellent set of core values that enable internal collaboration and make business straightforward are reasons to join Version 1. We have been incredibly successful in winning Public Sector business while expanding our existing Private Sector clients.
You will provide key design and team leadership alongside deep SME expertise as needed, in all areas of integration and service functionality in the solution. Analysis of specific integration requirements and production of the suitable specification. Leading the creation of required designs and implementing solutions. Knowledge and familiarity with other related application platforms in an on-premise, cloud or hybrid contexts such as Azure Integration Services (incl. Logic Apps, Event Hub), Microsoft BizTalk Server, Apigee or MuleSoft, Azure or AWS and a range of relevant technology and integration standards would be highly advantageous. Experienced in designing solutions, fault tolerance and carry out compensating actions against failures in the external systems
- You will be working with the best practice design principles and patterns in system integration, service-orientated architectures, and event-based programming and micro-service areas would be highly desirable.
- Working in a DevOps development environment
- Data integration work in extract-transform-load scenarios for Data Warehouses & Data Lakes
- Senior-level experience of one of the following integration Technologies: Azure Integration Services, Mulesoft, BizTalk
- Senior-level experience as many of the following integration standards as possible: SOAP, WS-*, Rest
- Queuing (MQ Series, Service Bus, Amazon SQS, Azure Queues)
- FTP and SFTP experience
- Data Repositories (Amazon S3, Azure Storage)
- Knowledge of as many of the following identity technologies as possible: AD (Ideal), Azure AAD (Ideal), OKTA
- Knowledge of 2 or more of the following platforms: JDE, Oracle EBusiness, SAP, Salesforce, Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of as many of the following programming languages: Java, .Net C# (Ideal), Groovie or JS, SQL
- Previous exposure to Azure (ideal) or AWS is a bonus.
Before you apply to our Data Integration Lead need here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 11, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? My background is not typical for someone working in a tech company. After...
Blog: June 1, 2021
I joined Version 1 remotely as a Delivery Manager in November 2020, however, my journey with Version 1 started a little before that. In March 2020, I was unemployed. I had been out of work for a few months...