Version 1 Redditch
Oracle EBS( Train into Cloud) Functional Consultants- we are growing our Oracle Apps Practice
Department: Oracle Applications
At Version 1 we deliver fully integrated ERP solutions using Oracle Cloud SaaS Solutions and Oracle Technology to deliver modern cloud-based solutions and ways of working to our customers increasing productivity through greater self-service, automation, and improved access to accurate real-time information across the Finance and HR domains. We work with customers across multiple sectors - Higher Education, Financial Services, Legal, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking, NHS, Police, Local and Central Government. We don’t just implement these solutions either – we build long-lasting relationships with our customers through award-winning ongoing support and managed services ensuring our customers achieve the long-term benefit of choosing Oracle Cloud.
Version 1 is ranked as a Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running!
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
You will join a 1500 strong, €160m/£138m revenue business. Career development opportunities abound, working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
To meet the continued demand for our services right across our customer base
We are hiring :
- At all levels from Programme and Project Managers, Technical roles across Oracle Applications, Data Migration and Integration, to Senior and Junior Functional Consultants.
- This is a great opportunity to develop your career and we will train you into the latest technologies in Oracle Cloud.
We are looking for :
- Project Managers with experience of implementing Oracle ERP/ Cloud including migrating from E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards and Non-Oracle solutions
- Oracle Functional Financials Consultants who love working with customers and leading them on their journey through end to end implementations.
- Junior Functional Consultants who want to accelerate their career - You could also be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant who would like to work in finance technology or you may have worked in an organisation who has recently implemented Cloud ERP or HCM and would like to move to a consulting role!
What do you need ?
- For experienced hires, you should have at least 4-5 years prior experience with end to end implementations in Oracle E-business solutions.
- Some knowledge in Oracle Cloud and training and certification ideal but not essential
- For junior hires at least 2 years experience in Oracle ERP Implementation or a similar product, or be a part-qualified \ newly qualified accountant with the ambition to learn in a rapidly evolving environment or you may have worked in an organisation who has recently implemented Oracle ERP and would like to move to a consulting role
- A great attitude and a desire to wow the customer and help them embrace new technology and ways of working
- A willingness to travel and to build long-lasting relationships with customers to help them deliver success for their organisation
- A team mindset – we are building something special at Version 1 and we want you to be a part of that
Check out our Oracle Applications Day here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzuyaZR217o
These roles will involve both client site travel (when permitted) and all remote working currently. Expenses will be covered when travel required.
Please note we are unable to process Irish or UK work permits at this time
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...