Version 1 Dublin
Full Stack Technical Lead
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Tripti Lal Chandwani
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Technical Lead to join our service delivery team for delivering mission-critical systems and applications to our client base with the hands-on developer and leadership skills, a passion for high-quality software development, and a proven track record in providing technical direction and coaching.
- Work with Version1 clients, Solution Architects, and Product Owners to design technical solutions that meet the business requirements
- Lead the development team throughout the design, development, testing, and implementation of the technical end to end solution
- Be a thought leader and lead in all areas and ownership of the digital and software platform
- Review the solution with security teams, clients, and development team
- Advocate for the best technical solution and train and mentor junior developers
- Interface with Dev-ops and QA during the development and implementation of the solution
- Own low-level designs and security reviews, technical implementation of deployments, and coordinate production deployments
- Drive continuous process improvements within the development team
- Evaluate 3rd party tools and frameworks and interface with 3rd party technical teams
- 8+ years Java Development experience.
- Excellent understanding of Spring / Spring Boot framework
- Experience in AWS services including AWS Lambda, AWS CodeBuild, AWS API Gateway an advantage
- Exposure to Microservices architecture, Continuous Integration experience
- Experience with using Docker to build containerized applications
- Must possess exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills,solution-focused with the ability to understand complex problems and articulate them into simple issues and solutions.
- A passion for coding and keeping up to date with new technologies frameworks and techniques
- Proven track record in the management of mixed capability teams, providing direction and coaching
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...