Version 1 Belfast
ERP Test Analyst
Version 1 is ranked as Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP Applications consulting, implementation, and support services across all industry verticals
You will join a 1800 strong, €200/£170m revenue business that is committed to Oracle ERP and JD Edwards applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We are looking for a Junior- mid level experienced Test Analyst with approx 2-3 years of experience, ideally in database or applications. This is an opportunity to join our growing Belfast team and gain considerable experience in Oracle Applications.
- Requirements analysis and validation
- Defining and executing test strategies and scripts
- Ensuring requirements traceability
- Introducing/suggesting new processes and techniques
- Accurate recording and monitoring of issues
- Provide QA support to the development scrum teams to automate tests to guide development
- Review test environments and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards
- Provide test estimates
- Good experience as a Test Analyst ideally with good testing knowledge in ERP software, such as, Oracle E-Business Suite and /or Java based applications..
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong experience in iterative/incremental software delivery
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments to strict deadlines
- Strong background in software integration and system testing,
- Experience using HP ALM /Quality Centre
- Experience of defining test strategy/test approach
- Must be flexible, independent, and self-motivated
- Experience in supporting team success and motivating others to keep morale and performance high
- Bachelor’s Degree or HNC in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
- Experience in testing ERP software, particularly, Oracle E-Business Suite. but if not compherenhensive training will be provided.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK. Check out our Oracle Applications Day here https://www.version1.com/ev-cld-ocl-apps-day/
The role will be based in our Belfast office when we can re-open. All remote working currently, but ideally suits someone based in Northern Ireland currently or considering re-location.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and do not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...