Version 1 London
Senior Oracle Cloud Functional Consultant
Version 1 is ranked as a Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1800 strong, €200/170m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Oracle Applications Practice. We are currently ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We are looking for experienced implementation consultants who can implement the primary Financials and Procurement Oracle Cloud modules. The role will require experience and capability of requirements definition, design and gap analysis, application configuration, functional support of technical activities such as data migration and integration, leading solution validation workshops, testing support, training delivery, post give live support and other related aspects of functional implementation advice and guidance.
The successful applicant will have experience in the following areas with customer-facing skills preferred:
- Oracle Cloud (SaaS): General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Cash Management, Tax, Subledger Accounting, Procurement (including Self Service), Assets and Expenses.
- Oracle Cloud Reporting: Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence, Financial Reporting Studio and Smartview.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM and/or AIM methodology.
- Creation of high-quality functional specification documentation which can be used to detail business process and enable technical build where integrations are required between Oracle Cloud ERP and peripheral systems.
- Support the client through full testing lifecycles and Go Live including test script creation.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/support team including key user training.
- Management of change requests through the development and testing lifecycle confirming to project management standards and scope
- Liaising with Oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Ensure that clients are supported and kept up to date with latest Oracle Cloud quarterly releases.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Advising clients on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Effectively communicating and driving project deliverables
- Completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Providing status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
- Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Participation in sales cycles through providing subject/technical matter expertise, estimating work, development of sales proposals and statements of work
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote but MUST be based in the UK for GDPR compliance.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.
Please note: Version 1 has an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...