Version 1 Bengaluru
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
You will be working with a range of technical experts as well as with knowledge leaders from the business, giving you exposure to an industry sector embracing innovation and evolution.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain PeopleSoft environments troubleshooting fixing all server / application related issues
- Very good understanding of PeopleSoft Admin technical architecture
- Drive PUM upgrade activities.
- Should work with Functional and Technical team members effectively.
- Help Technical team to migrate the approved code to Production.
- Planning environment availability for end users.
- Ability to perform post refresh activity on non-production environments.
- Monitor Production Schedule Jobs
- Trouble shooting performance issues with PS processes and reports
- Oracle DB installations, Database backup and recovery
- Database Refresh/cloning
- Oracle DB patching, Maintenance Monitoring (Performance Monitoring and Tuning)
- Create and execute backup/restore and disaster recovery strategy and scripts for databases in specified environment
- Provide database administration consulting services, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Effective Communication / Reporting to end users and Team members.
- Ready to work in shifts mainly in UK business hours.
- Application Administration and PeopleTools.
- Experience in installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture components including App Servers, Process Schedulers, and Web logic Servers on LINUX as well as Windows.
- High-level skills in PeopleTools v854 and higher and with Integration Broker.
- Have minimum of five years PeopleSoft infrastructure experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA)
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.x (or above)
- Expert ability with all technical areas of PeopleSoft and/or DBA/PS Admin
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution.
Professional skills Required:
- Resource should have 5-7 years of experience.
- Resource should have good communication.
- Resource should have analytical skills.
- Resource should have ability to handle the pressure.
- Experience on cloud servers
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...