Version 1 Dublin
Senior Data Analyst
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1500+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
In this role you will be part of Business Platforms Insights division which is dedicated to delivering insight and innovation through data, analytics, engagement, and consultancy services to insurers and/or reinsurers, across the full spectrum of insurance, reinsurance, and capital markets.
You will lead the delivery of high value analytics projects using client suite of analytical tool (Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBi etc.) supported by our data warehouse (AWS, Redshift etc.).
· Demonstrate expertise in analytics and data insights using tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, Trifacta etc.
· Stakeholders’ management by supporting the business in the delivering innovation and creation of new products and tools.
· Collaborate with colleagues across other functions such as technology, data engineering, data science, project management etc.
· Support other analysts through the implementation of best practices of analytics and insights and through knowledge sharing and formal training.
· Become an expert in new technologies that are introduced and upskilling through focused training and self-learning.
· Participate in and contribute to our Data Analyst Chapter forums and activities.
· Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience leading a high performing team with a focus on service delivery to a broad range of global, diverse customers across different levels and time / geographic regions.
· Experience of delivering through Agile Scrum/Kanban by supporting product backlog and product requirements as articulated by product owners and stakeholders.
· Experience in interrogating databases such as AWS, Sql Server, Redshift etc.
· Financial or professional services industry experience (insurance, wholesale banking, retail banking) will be a distinct advantage
· Degree in IT or Science 3rd level qualification with high analytical content (such as data analytics / statistics / computer science) would be desirable, Post-graduate qualifications (in related disciplines) would be advantageous
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...