Version 1 United Kingdom
Oracle EBS( Train into Cloud) Functional Consultants- we are growing our Oracle Apps Practice
At Version 1, leveraging our Maximise Cloud Methodology, we deliver fully integrated ERP and HCM solutions using Oracle Cloud SaaS Applications and Oracle Technology. These modern cloud-based solutions, bring new ways of working to our customers, increasing productivity through greater self-service, automation, and improved access to accurate real-time information across the Finance and HR domains.
We work with customers across multiple sectors - Higher Education, Financial Services, Legal, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking, NHS, Police, Local and Central Government.
We don’t just implement these solutions either – through our ASPIRE Oracle Cloud Applications Managed Services, we build long-lasting relationships with our customers, providing award-winning ongoing support and managed services, ensuring our customers achieve the long-term benefit of choosing Oracle Cloud.
Version 1 is ranked as a Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running!
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates' & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
You will join a 1800 strong, €200/£170m revenue business. Career development opportunities abound, working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new start in Oracle Cloud!
We will provide the training and further experience you need to transition from Oracle E-Business Suite to Oracle Cloud Applications.
To meet the continued demand for our services right across our customer base
We are looking for:
- Oracle Functional Financials Consultants who love working with customers and leading them on their journey through end to end implementations
- Junior Functional Consultants who want to accelerate their career
- Finance Consultants, part-qualified or newly qualified accountant who would like to work in finance technology or
- You may have worked in an organisation that has recently implemented Cloud ERP or HCM and would like to move to a consulting role!
What do you need?
- For experienced hires,
- you should have at least 4-5 years prior experience with end to end implementations in Oracle E-business solutions
- Some knowledge in Oracle Cloud and training, certification ideal but not essential
- For junior hires,
- at least 2 years experience in Oracle ERP Implementation or a similar product, or
- be a part-qualified \ newly qualified accountant with the ambition to learn in a rapidly evolving environment or
- you may have worked in an organisation who has recently implemented Oracle ERP and would like to move to a consulting role
· A great attitude and a desire to wow the customer and help them embrace new technology and ways of working
· A desire to upskill and train in Oracle Cloud and work towards achieving the latest Oracle Cloud certifications
- A willingness to travel (when permitted) and to build long-lasting relationships with customers to help them deliver success for their organisation
- A team mindset – we are building something special at Version 1 and we want you to be a part of that
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
Check out our Oracle Applications Day here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzuyaZR217o
These roles will involve both client site travel (when permitted) and all remote working currently. Expenses will be covered when travel required.
Please note we are unable to process Irish or UK work permits at this time
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...