Version 1 Dublin
Senior Business Analyst
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Tripti Lal Chandwani
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
We are expanding our delivery team and are now looking for a Technical Business Analyst who is a hands-on Business Analyst with experience in working closely with a Delivery team using Agile methodologies and play a key role in this digital transformation project.
- Agree and document business requirements in high-quality user stories.
- Work closely with Business, Product Management, Project Managers, Architects, and Product Owners as required to deliver detailed functional requirements and process definitions.
- Produce and prioritize user stories and obtain clarification on business requirements.
- Support key stakeholders in the identification and resolution of the issue.
- Facilitate and lead team interactions and communications through regular workshops.
- Ensure full alignment between various internal and external teams and gain agreement to the desired outcomes.
- Ensure high quality by performing testing activities to confirm that software developed meets acceptance criteria for the user stories.
- Ability to analyze key areas of improvements to processes and tools.
- Experience in mapping and documenting the ‘As Is’ and the desired outcomes to show the `To be’ processes.
- Produce both process and data flow maps as required identifying timings, functional responsibilities, etc.
- Ability to self-manage the business analysis activity through to completion.
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst in asset management systems as well as process analysis skills & must have fixed Telecom experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree
- Experience in the financial sector an advantage
- Self-starter with a passion for quickly learning and implementing new concepts.
- Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members.
- Strong relationship-building and communications skills with the ability to present ideas and concepts coherently to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to own and manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is up to date.
- Proactive in handling issues, risks, dependencies, and escalations
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to prioritize tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals skills (organizing meetings/calls and coordinating activities)
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy, and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Version 1 Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...