Version 1 Bengaluru
Oracle Projects ERP Functional Consultant - Managed Service
The benefits of this role, to you:
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1000 strong, €110/£90m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 is more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Version 1 seeks an experienced Oracle Projects Consultant. The successful candidate will join our Bangalore based Oracle e-Business Suite Functional team, forming part of Version 1’s ERP Practice. Candidate should be customer focused and process driven with great documentation skills.
- Provide day to day application support for a variety of clients.
- Requirements gathering and documentation for business changes. • Work with technical consultants to deliver client requirements.
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure all requests for change are properly designed, assessed, prioritized and managed through to completion.
- Assist with transitioning clients into support post R12 upgrade projects and from competitors.
- Identifying persistent problems and work with key stakeholders to address the root causes.
- Providing end user application and functionality training.
- Creating test plans and coordinating testing with the different stakeholders.
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building.
- Help ensure that MS ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as an application support analyst or similar role.
- Experience in Oracle implementations and/or upgrades
- Experience in Oracle Projects, including
o Project Costing (PJC)
o Project Billing (PJB)
o Project Management (PJT)
- Previous experience as a user of any or all: Oracle Payables, Payments, Receivables, Cash Management, General Ledger, E-business tax, Fixed Assets, Projects, Advance Global Intercompany System
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into functional solutions
- ITIL process Knowledge • Experienced user of defect tracking systems, including the extraction of key data for weekly reporting and KPI tracking.
Skills we admire:
- SQL skills and a good understanding of the Projects schema.
- Experience working with other Oracle modules such as Financials, Procurement, HRMS.
- Experience in migrating data from previous versions and other systems to the 12.2 Projects data model.
- Functional and Technical problem investigation skills.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...