Version 1 Dublin
Senior C# .Net Developer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1500+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
As a .Net Consultant you will be working closely with several customers to maintain current applications, be involved in project work and have the ability to influence the direction of the clients.
Working in the Version 1 you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies, develop your skills utilising the extensive training provided and be able to progress your career within a growing business.
- Develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net
- Write custom code and supporting our clients
- Developing innovative technology and modernise legacy applications
- Follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analysing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- 5+ years .NET / C# and ASP.NET development experience
- Must have strong AWS experience
- Experience and awareness of the wider Microsoft Technology stack
- Ideally, experience in a managed services business
- Interested in Cloud Technologies
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...