Version 1 Dublin
Marketing Campaigns & Operations Lead
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
In this digital-first time of remote working Version 1 continues to pioneer transformative IT solutions for global brands that drive significant, sustained customer success. At Version 1, we are a people business. The game-changing IT services and solutions that we offer our clients wouldn’t be possible without great people leading the charge.
When it comes to attracting and retaining talent, we understand that a continued commitment to employee development and happiness is paramount. We provide our people with the necessary tools and experience they need to be successful both professionally and personally – wherever their time at Version 1 might take them. So, what makes a great Version 1 team member? Our employees have the ability to see what is really needed in every situation, the tenacity to question everything and to jump all hurdles in front of them, a total commitment to customer success and a never-ending desire to deliver results. They make a difference. And with almost 2000 difference makers on our team, we’re growing in number every day. Join us?
This newly created role is a key position in Version 1’s Marketing team working closely with the Head of Marketing and the team’s Content Marketing Manager to assist in transforming strategic visions of projects, campaigns and events into actionable objectives, mapping out the tasks required and delegating the work across the team to implement those visions.
The Marketing Campaigns and Operations Lead is responsible for managing a busy Marketing calendar, planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. The successful candidate will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed of all progress. The role will align closely to the Marketing Business Plan and the company's evolving goals and opportunities. As Version 1 is a large multi-site organisation with consultants across hundreds of client sites, strong organisational and communication skills are needed on a wide variety of projects in this role across our Corporate, Employer and Equity brands.
The Marketing Campaigns and Operations Lead may need to manage junior team members and interns and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
This role will work very closely with the Marketing team, and crucially, will collaborate with internal stakeholder groups such as Sales & Account Management, Recruitment, Employee Experience, HR, Service Delivery and Subject Matter Experts. They will also collaborate with external partners such as PR and Digital agencies, partners, and industry bodies. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, a good understanding of content marketing, recruitment marketing, events, and a solid digital marketing background. This is the perfect role for someone who likes to grasp opportunities, is very self-motivated, versatile and loves meeting new people and an environment where no two days are the same.
Candidates must have experience of working in an IT environment or on technology-related projects, of people management and with multi-site teams.
- Determine and define project, event or campaign scopes and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget where required based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project, event or campaign costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage detailed project, event or campaign schedules and work plans
- Provide project, event or campaign updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques and previous experience to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Monitor progress and advise on adjustments required as needed
- Measure and report on the performance of team activities, and provide ongoing optimisations to improve team performance
- Support with the overall content and campaigns deployment schedule, ensuring all activities are delivered and distributed accurately, to high quality, and on time
- Act a Version 1 Brand Guardian for Version 1’s Corporate, Employer and Equity brands.
Experience / Background
- Degree educated, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- An understanding of technology, IT services, consulting, or professional services preferable
- Impeccable project management and campaign management skills and experience of delivering projects and campaigns in a complex environment or large organisation similar to Version 1
- Understanding of analytics and data interpretation
- Understanding of project management and campaign management tools, processes and workflows.
- General understanding of Agile Project Management in terms of iterative project delivery
- Excellent inter-personal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of coordinating work across teams, partners, stakeholders and vendors
- Experience working with third party agencies and vendors to strict deadlines
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Resilient and able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Innovative and creative thinker with ability to initiate and manage own projects with outstanding execution
- Eager to learn new things, explore opportunities and find solutions with the resources available
- Line management experience (regardless of the team size) a bonus.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...