Version 1 Dublin
Power Platform Full Stack Developer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
As a Microsoft Power Platform Developer in Version 1, this is a role where you will deliver quality engagements using your expertise as a developer, advisor, by leading workshops, and troubleshooting to ensure we are providing value. You will use your technical ability, creative skills and customer focus to deliver great solutions for our customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
- Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of Microsoft Power Platform.
- Lead the technical delivery of the solution ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements that fully exploit the capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform.
- Deal with other stakeholders/end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Mentor the team throughout the project delivery
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform, specifically Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience of building canvas, model-driven and portal applications.
- Ability to design, develop, secure and troubleshoot Power Platform Solutions.
- Understanding of DevOps practices (ALM) for Power Platform.
- Knowledge of PowerApps Component Framework (PCF) and Dataverse.
- Experience in training, knowledge transfer and change management processes related to the PowerApps platform and management.
- Experience in end user support, application rollout support, and end user training related to the PowerApps platform and applications deployed therein.
- Experience of administration of PowerApps environments, solutions, applications and data sources.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and knowledge transfer skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience in developing Plugins and custom workflows
- Integration using .Net or similar technologies.
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Experience in Dynamics 365/CRM Customer Engagement
- Experience in Azure
- Experience with CTI (computer telephony integration) with Dynamics CRM
- Successful completion of any of the following Microsoft Exams:
- PL-200 (Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant)
- PL-400 (Power Platform Developer)
- PL-600 (Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect)
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...