Version 1 Dublin
Microsoft Office 365 Consultant
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
This role is for a dynamic and enthusiastic Microsoft Office 365 Consultant who enjoys working in a customer facing environment. They will be a solid team player with strong communication skills who understands how to deliver excellence in technical solutions and projects.
Based within our Cloud & Infrastructure Consultancy team, the candidate will be a working with Version 1 Enterprise customers on the scoping, design and delivery of a variety of Microsoft Office 365 solutions across a number of industry sectors. The Cloud & infrastructure team in Version 1 are at the forefront of cloud technologies maintaining Partnerships with Microsoft, Amazon AWS and Oracle Cloud.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing team with focus on developing the Version 1 Microsoft Office 365 customer base in Ireland and the UK. This team is focused on delivering cloud and Infrastructure related solutions in Office 365, and work closely with the Version 1 SharePoint practice when delivering the SharePoint components of Office 365 projects.
Role Technical Requirements:
- Technical design and planning of Microsoft Office 365 migration projects.
- Proven experience in migration from Microsoft Exchange on Premise to Exchange Online.
- Exchange 2010/ 2013/ 2016 on Premise design and administration skills.
- Experienced in Azure Active Directory, Identity Management and Identity Federation.
- Experienced in deployment of Skype for Business online.
- Understanding of Cloud Security Best Practices.
- Experience in deploying/ managing OneDrive for Business.
- Experience in deployment of Office 365 Pro Plus both manually and using automated tools such as SCCM.
- Experience in the management of Office 365 for an Enterprise environment.
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills.
- Understanding of the technical and business barriers to a successful Office 365 migration.
- Experienced in migrations from Microsoft Exchange on Premise to Exchange Online.
- Experienced in working in a Project delivery team.
- Ability to gather requirements, design and implement appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work well with customers and in a cross-team environment and to mentor within teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting ability both within their area of expertise and also outside of their technical comfort zone i.e. ability to research for potential solutions outside of their area of technical expertise.
- Document processes and procedures, developing tenders and proposals.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Experience in Skype for Business/ Lync/ OCS On Premise.
- Experience in SharePoint Online delivery.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure and Azure hosted ADFS solutions.
- Microsoft MCSE/ MCSA Certification a distinct advantage.
- Exposure to other Microsoft cloud products such as EMS and CRM online.
- Exposure to working in a Dev/Ops environment or Dev/Ops toolsets such as Terraform, Puppet & Chef.
- Experience in Microsoft System Centre suite of products.
- Experience in Administration of Networking Devices.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...