Version 1 Edinburgh
Employee Experience Consultant
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
For the past 25 years, we have worked hard to deliver on three commitments; making a real difference for our customers, building an empowering culture and growing a strong organisation for the future. We know that our greatest strength is balance across all three; our customers, people and company. Our Empowered People commitment, involves deliberately selecting, empowering and trusting people who are wired to deliver customer success - an empowerment that drives customer loyalty and organisational strength. The Employee Experience consultant will be critical in helping us achieve this commitment.
With 1,800+ employees spread across the UK, Ireland and India in a dynamic and fast paced environment, this role will provide you with the opportunity to make a significant difference, develop your skills and continuously progress your career. You will be working closely with the HR and Talent Development teams as well as key stakeholders across the business to continuously improve the employee experience through targeted initiatives, interventions and ideas. Version 1 has a long-running partnership with Great Place to Work in Ireland and the UK and a new working relationship with Great Place to Work in India. As a result you will drive employee engagement and internal communications across all Version 1 locations, enabling us to continue delivering a “Best Workplace” for our people.
This role can be based remotely within Ireland but there will be times that you will have to be based in the Dublin office.
Please note that you must have the legal right to work in the Rep of Ireland, we do not offer sponsorship for this role.
- Create, own and drive our quarterly employee feedback surveys. This will involve working with other members of the team on Health & Wellbeing, Performance, Recognition and Engagement initiatives
- Analyse and understand all employee feedback survey data to decide on and design the right interventions to continuously improve our scores in areas where we can and maintain the scores in areas where we are doing well
- Support our senior team and local engagement owners across the business by delivering company-wide engagement initiatives and ideas
- Act as advisor to practice leaders in how to best engage their people, embed our Core Values and promote our positive-growth culture
- Set up and manage initiatives across internal communications, engagement, recognition, etc. as projects, engaging the right people from across the business to achieve the desired outcome
- You will play a key part in driving recognition at Version 1 and will be the main point of contact for our recognition & reward platform
- You’ll be very hands-on in getting things done to improve the experience of our employees
- You will also be asked to help out with internal communications initiatives from across the business to ensure things are up-to-date and engaging
- At least 3 years within a similar role with a demonstrable track record of initiating, managing and implementing employee experience / employee engagement initiatives. For example, the individual may be a HR generalist who has started to specialise in engagement activity, or a communications professional with an interest in specialising in employee engagement
- A good understanding of internal communications and a natural ability to write content
- Hands-on, focused approach to delivering outcomes
- Experience working in a multi-site global environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skill and a track record of building relationships from Senior level stakeholders (C-level) to employee groupings
- A natural team player, able to get people to help you with things even if they don’t report to you
- Excellent written and verbal communications ability
- Cultural sensitivity and adaptability, with the ability to move seamlessly across diverse business groups and geographical cultures
- Demonstrates a collaborative and collegiate approach to working with others
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Senior Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...