Version 1 Remote
Compensation & Benefits Manager
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join our People Team.
You will drive, develop and implement the Global Rewards strategy and lead on all activities and projects in this area. You will be directly responsible for ensuring that our compensation and benefits offering is attractive, competitive and comprehensive to support talent acquisition and retention programs.
- Design, implement and manage all compensation and benefit programs and processes across multiple location, ensuring that these programmes support the business objectives.
- Proactively monitor market trends and financial aspects of our compensation, benefits and rewards programmes to ensure cost effectiveness and market competitiveness.
- Support the design and management of all company commission plans, bonus and incentive programs across all areas of the business.
- Management of full compensation cycle, compensation planning, and other compensation related activities.
- Management of the full salary, rewards and benchmarking review process ensuring timely and successful delivery.
- Act as a subject matter expert in proving timely advice, direction and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Preparation of materials for compensation and benefits recommendations for the Executive Board.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with relevant key stakeholders.
- Continuously review policies and processes and recommend improvements.
- Drive and implement process improvements where needed and take the lead on associated projects.
- Conduct regular market analysis, job evaluations and salary modelling.
- Completion of all mandatory legislative reporting as required e.g. Gender Pay Gap, CSO.
Please note we do not offer sponsorship for this role, that you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK
Ideally you will possess the following qualifications, skills, knowledge, and attributes:
- A track record of success in a similar role is essential, ideally with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in finance, compensation, or human resources with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practice.
- Highly driven with emphasis on attention to detail, accuracy and the needs, objectives and challenges of internal and external stakeholders coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to align Global reward policy to business objectives.
- A highly collaborate team ethos is essential.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to prepare, evaluate data well and quickly to generate meaningful insights.
- An innovative and agile approach to policy and program design, development and practical implementation experience is essential.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills. Proficiency in other MS Office applications.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...