Version 1 Dublin
Partner Marketing Executive
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
In this digital-first time of remote working Version 1 continues to pioneer transformative IT solutions for global brands that drive significant, sustained customer success.
At Version 1, we are a people business. The game-changing IT services and solutions that we offer our clients wouldn’t be possible without great people leading the charge. So, what makes a great Version 1 team member? Our employees can see what is really needed in every situation, the tenacity to question everything and to jump all hurdles in front of them, a total commitment to customer success and a never-ending desire to deliver results. They make a difference.
And with over 2000 difference makers on our team, we’re growing in number every day. Join us?
Version 1’s Marketing team is experiencing a period of rapid growth to maintain pace with the company’s success, growth and goals across the UK, Ireland, Spain and India.
Our team is a group of ambitious Marketing professionals who are welcoming, friendly, and eager to collaborate and with and upskill new team members. Our ethos on the team is to ensure no one is siloed working in their own area, we wish to give everyone on the team access and experience with all areas of marketing, while also building out the knowledge of the business and specialist technology offerings.
You will shape how we activate and enable our strategic Partner roadmaps and take Version 1 partner accelerators/solutions to market and drive targeted marketing programs through content development, customer case studies, event planning, and campaign execution. It stands to reason that you will need a solid marketing or partner marketing background, excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and sound leadership and decision-making abilities.
You will match your deep expertise of our partners’ ecosystem with a clear understanding of Version 1’s business objectives. Acting as the primary marketing contact for Version 1’s Partner Marketing team to develop and execute UKI and EMEA marketing plans. This role will suit you if you hate two days to be the same as you’ll have to be on the ball managing a busy schedule of activities in a complex partner ecosystem. If you love working with lots of different people, this role may be a fit for you as there is constant cross-team and organisational collaboration which will require excellent communication and presentation skills, a passion for driving leads, and the ability to develop compelling thought leadership focused on business transformation initiatives.
Candidates must have experience of working in an IT environment or on technology-related projects, of people management and with multi-site teams.
- Develop messaging and create high-impact content in support of partner solutions, working in collaboration with Version 1’s Partner Marketing, Marketing, Sales and Advisory Services teams.
- Contribute to compelling sales plays to grow pipeline and revenue from partner solutions
- Scale the enablement and promotion of our partner solutions by working in partnership with various teams within our partners’ organisations across UKI and EMEA
- Align with Version 1’s Partner Marketing team and Version 1’s global technology partners to drive demand generation through executing joint partner marketing activities
- Maintain various partner campaign budgets and monitor Version 1’s utilisation of partner marketing funds
- Use our CRM to analyse lead flow while constantly exploring and testing new ways to drive more leads and more conversions
- Continually analyse and track partner marketing campaign success
- Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI for partner marketing campaigns
- Determine and define project, event or campaign scopes and objectives
- Work with Partner Marketing to predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Work with Partner Marketing to develop and manage detailed project, event or campaign schedules and work plans
- Provide project, event, or campaign updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques and previous experience to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Monitor progress and advise on adjustments required as needed
- Manage the overall Partner Marketing content and campaigns deployment schedule, ensuring all activities are delivered and distributed accurately, to high quality, and on time
- Always act as a Version 1 Brand Guardian
- Experience working in a Partner Marketing role or similar, or with our technology partners previously is a highly competitive advantage for this role
- Degree educated, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, PR, Communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- Experience in working with stakeholders to produce thought leadership content, marketing
- campaigns and insightful content such as blog posts, webinars, and demos
- An understanding of technology, IT services, consulting, or professional services preferable
- Impeccable project management and campaign management skills and experience of delivering projects and campaigns in a complex environment or large organisation similar to Version 1
- Understanding of analytics and data interpretation
- Understanding of project management and campaign management tools, processes, and workflows
- Excellent inter-personal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of coordinating work across teams, partners, stakeholders, and vendors
- Experience working with third party agencies and vendors to strict deadlines
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Resilient and able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Innovative and creative thinker with ability to initiate and manage own projects with outstanding execution
- Eager to learn new things, explore opportunities and find solutions with the resources available.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...