Version 1 Bengaluru
Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Our ERP Maximise solution (https://www.version1.com/it-service/erp/maximise/) comprises a bespoke suite of services to accelerate our Customers’ SaaS implementation of Oracle Cloud Applications, both Cloud ERP and HCM Cloud applications, and optimise ongoing management in the Cloud. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant to join our Technology and Innovation Practice and play a critical role in developing our Maximise solutions.
Working as part of the Maximise Oracle ERPM and HCM Cloud Applications team of consultants, the primary role will be the technical development and implementation of Oracle applications across a wide range of EBS, ERP modules and client specific customisations. You will ideally have at least 8- 10 years’ experience, bringing a proven delivery track record for enterprise level projects, with more recent focus on Cloud, specifically Oracle platforms.
You will have experience in the Oracle ERP application domains and will appreciate the challenges faced by customers and technical teams in migrating to Cloud Applications and PaaS technologies such as OIC and OAC. Solid SQL, PL/SQL, XML and XSLT knowledge and experience, BI Publisher experience and a strong understanding of interface mechanisms in and out of Oracle Cloud including Web Services, APIs and File Based Data Import and Export (FBDI & HDL).
Daily tasks include:
- Provide hands-on technical & development expertise for implementation of Oracle ERP modules – primarily Financials, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Gather and document business requirements on ERP Technical Developments
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Help ensure that Oracle ERP technical solution initiatives follow the proper implementation best practices
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation, and post implementation support utilising prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIM/OUM)
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners, adhering to industry best practice and contributing towards our delivery standards and methodology
- Accurately estimate the time necessary for the delivery of work
- Present solutions clearly and provide training on technical topics to end-clients and colleagues
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud Data Migration
- Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, Oracle Integration Cloud and Oracle E-Business technical development and support experience
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle 12 ideally with functional knowledge of core Oracle EBS Modules including Financials, SCM and PPM
- Strong technical skills across SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script, BI Publisher, and APEX
- Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules
- Experience translating business requirements, and designing into technical solutions
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot, and support complex system customisations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...