Version 1 United Kingdom
Talent Acquisition Recruiter- ERP Specialist
Department: Referrals & Talent Pool
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1800 strong, £170/€200 revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Version 1 was thrilled to rank as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020 and winner of seven Gold awards at the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2020 and we have been in the top ten GPTW to Ireland for 10years in a row.
Version 1 is now Europe’s fastest growing IT Consultancy – we are hiring over 100 candidates each quarter.. Our plans do not stop there - we have aggressive growth targets for the future. We would like to bring an innovative self-starter into our team, who can help us add more great people to our team who want to join us on this exciting journey.
This role will sit in the HR team reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager for UK & Ireland. It will also have a close relationship with the HR & Recruitment team in UK. This person will have the opportunity to make a material difference to the company by identifying, attracting and hiring the right candidates for Version 1.
This role would suit an individual who has a few years’ experience working as an IT recruiter ideally with strong ERP expertise., who now wants to take their career to the next level by building an employer brand and a recruitment presence in the UK - someone who wants to put their own stamp on a fast-growing company.
There are a number of facets to this role:
Direct candidate recruitment and role fulfilment
- Understand current role requirements and attract and recruit appropriate candidates.
- Experience in Oracle E-business suite and Oracle Cloud is ideal.
- Identify passive candidates who are a good fit for Version 1 and work with stakeholders to attract and recruit them.
- Manage an excellent candidate journey throughout the process.
- Report on your weekly stats to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
Employer branding and candidate attraction
- Develop and build the Version 1 employer brand by working with Talent Acquisition Manager and Marketing.
- Develop candidate attraction strategies appropriate for each area of the business.
Work with stakeholders, Talent Acquisition Manager and the Capabilities team to understand and shape the medium to long term plans for Version 1 and what resources are needed to fulfil those plans.
You will have the ability to:
- Independently manage and run the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from CV to on-boarding.
- Create job specifications with stakeholders.
- Use LinkedIn, and social networks in an innovative way to identify and attract passive candidates.
- Build and grow a strong pipeline of Oracle ERP / JD Edwards/ Peoplesoft Candidates.
- Undertake first round interviews / telephone screening interviews.
- Effectively manage candidate journeys from start to conclusion.
- Represent the Version 1 brand positively, including to unsuccessful candidates.
- Continue to build and manage a candidate database.
- An excellent team player, productively engaging with peers and stakeholders.
- Be able to balance team and individual responsibilities effectively.
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to other views.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, 24days anual leave plus bank holidays, a flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote but you MUST be UK based (GDPR).
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...